Type 1 Softwall Acoustical Equipment Jackets
(click on thumbnail to enlarge)
Softwall Compressor Jacket
SonoCon™ series of Acoustical Jackets, Pipe Lagging and Duct Insulation are fabricated from flexible composite systems. SonoCon™ Acoustical Equipment Jackets can be engineered and fabricated ready for installation. SonoCon™ acoustical composite materials are also available in rolls for field fitting and installation by others.
Each incorporate laboratory tested and rated mass-loaded barriers and acoustically decoupling sound absorptive cores. Used to silence blower casings, valves, compressor housings, ductwork and piping systems, SonoCon™ Jacketing systems are available to provide :-
- High Sound Transmission Loss (STC) rating 20 dB to 34 dB.
- High Noise Reduction Coefficients (NRC): 0.65 to 1.05.
- Non-combustible per ASTM E84.
- Class A Rated
- USDA Acceptable Acoustical Composites.
- Weather Resistant Composites.
- Corrosion Resistant.
- High Strength - Reinforced.
- Engineered Prefabricated Jackets.
- Composites available in roll form or cut-to-size.
- High Sound Transmission Loss (STC) Rating
- 20 to 34 dB
- High Noise Reduction Coefficients (NRC)
- 0.65 to 1.05
- ASTM E84, Class A Rated
SonoCon Sound Control Brochure (PDF - 1.47MB)