(click on thumbnail to enlarge)
Noise Control Solutions
Noise control equipment and materials engineered, independently tested and rated for industrial, community, and architectural noise control projects.
- SonoCon Soundwalls and Acoustical Enclosures
- Sound Absorptive Panels
- Industrial Air Handling Silencers and Acoustical Louvers
- SonoCon Softwall Noise Control Barriers, Absorptive Panels & Ceiling Baffles
- Acoustical Doors & Window Assemblies
- Schema Series Decorative Sound Absorptive Wall Panel Systems
EnviroCon Controlled & Critical Environments
In determining the scope of work required to meet the operating requirements for a critical environment including equipment required and room characteristics, the following minimum criteria and check list are relevant to a variety of applications:
- Equipment and processes to be employed.
- Material classification and characteristics.
- Room specification: humidity and temperature tolerances.
- Cleanliness demanded by the activities.
- Fire, corrosive or toxic hazards present.
- Electrical power / devices necessary.
- Telephone, and other communication equipment / wiring.
- Number of personnel using the new facility.
- Ambient temperature / humidity within the existing ...
Functional Buildings, Enclosures, Mezzanines and Vertical Conveyors
APPLICATION SPECIFIC STRUCTURES include:
- Engineering - Factory Fabrication - Installation
- Exterior and Interior Applications
- Permit Series prefabricated conference and meeting rooms
- Factory Fabricated Multi-function Facilities
- Mezzanine and Elevated Structures
- Vertical Reciprocating Conveyors (also called Vertical Lifts)
- Pre-assembled Power Centers and PLC Enclosures
H-Occupancies/ Hazardous Environments
We engineer to:
- NEC Classification (Class, Division)
- Electrical Requirements per NEC classification
- Make Up Air and Purging Requirements
- Access Requirements
- Preferred Construction Materials (Noncombustible, Fire resistance ratings)
We build to customer requirements in the following areas:
- Preferred Building / Room Layout / Location
- Ventilation / Filtration
- Temperature and Humidity Control
- Alarm Systems
- Secondary Containment
- Sound Control
- Explosion Proof
Back to top