(click on thumbnail to enlarge)
In determining the scope of work required to meet the operating requirements for a critical environment including equipment required and room characteristics, the following minimum criteria and check list are relevant to a variety of applications:
- Equipment and processes to be employed.
- Material classification and characteristics.
- Room specification: humidity and temperature tolerances.
- Cleanliness demanded by the activities.
- Fire, corrosive or toxic hazards present.
- Electrical power / devices necessary.
- Telephone, and other communication equipment / wiring.
- Number of personnel using the new facility.
- Ambient temperature / humidity within the existing building.
- Waste heat from such equipment as ovens and motors.
- Existing available air conditioning equipment.
- Room wall, ceiling and floor finishes.
- Types of fire suppression systems permissible or compatible.
- Available utilities such as power, water, drainage.
- The engineered Envirocon controlled environments building systems include:
- Burn-in Rooms
- Critical Processing, fabrication and assembly areas
- Measurement and Quality Control
- Research & Development
- Hazardous (H) Occupancies
- Industrial Cleanrooms
- Production Environments
- Noise Control Systems
- Control Rooms
- PLC Enclosure
- Product Diagnostic Rooms
- QC Test Chambers
- Test Cells
- Temperature & Humidity Control Environments
- Explosion Proof Constructions
PHOENIX-E EnviroCon Brochure (PDF - 525KB)
PHOENIX-E Application Specific (PDF - 1.73MB)